This document provides the information you need to install the USIC Road Ranger Monitored Driver Auto Program Application. The application is available for download one business day after your new policy purchase!
The application is FREE and available on:
Installing the application, follow these steps:
- Access the App store for your particular device.
- Search for “USHC” to locate the “Road Ranger Monitored Driver App”.
This is the application icon:
- Install the application like you would any other application.
Installing the application is a requirement for participation in the program. ALL drivers listed on the policy must install the application and register.
To register simply follow these steps:
- Locate the application on your mobile device and click on the icon
- You are required to enter valid information for each of the values on the registration page. ALL information must match the information you provided on your insurance policy application
- Click to “Continue”
- Select which driver you are registering (Each driver register separately)
- Agree to having your driving monitored by sliding the button over
- Click “Register”
- Select which vehicle you wish to register
- Click “Continue” to open up the camera to take a photo of your odometer
- Select “OK” to provide permission for the application to use the camera on your phone
- Take/retrieve a picture of your odometer
- Select “Use Photo” to approve the image
- Enter the mileage on your odometer
- Click “Submit”
- You should get a message that your odometer mileage was successfully submitted
- Click “DONE”
- You should see the miles captured and the date under each vehicle you submitted mileage for.
You are now registered.
Thank you for choosing USIC Road Ranger Monitored Driver Auto Program. If you have any issues or questions, please contact our call center at 708-475-6100.